Tuesday, September 20, 2011

About Time

I finally came up with an idea for NaNoWriMo in month and a third.  Basically, it's set in the same universe as Project Armageddon, but maybe a hundred or so years prior to the events of the Project.  The general idea is that humanity, for the most part (that's important), abandoned Earth due to excess pollution and radiation after multiple nuclear wars.  Several hundred years later, they return.

And that's it so far...  no idea what all's going to happen, but that's what I have so far!

7 comments:

  1. Well, that's a good idea though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *knocks on blog door and pokes head in* Does Tsuro mind a stalker named BushMaid dropping by for a visit? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course not! XD I think I kinda forgot to message you on the NaNo site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *laughs* No problem! Just thought I'd be a blast from the past and visit ya! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well thank you! : D I don't ever really post anything though... : P

    ReplyDelete